Make a Daffodil Hat!
Looking for a fun art activity for spring or Daffodil Day? Check out our easy to make Daffodil Hat with step-by-step template, written and video instructions!
Click here to download template!
White paper with template printed on it or yellow, blue and green paper/card with template printed on it.
1. Print templates on either white or colored paper.
2. If on white paper color them in.
3. Stick eyes on daffodil and draw smile.
4. Cut out daffodil and pieces for head band
5. Measure head band on head and staple or glue pieces together to correct size.
6. You have made a Daffodil Hat!